The role covers Consumer Healthcare commercial operations in US and Puerto Rico
The purpose of a Compliance Analyst is:
- Support the Country Compliance Manager to deliver the CH Risk Management and Ethics and Compliance program for US and Puerto Rico
- Influence all levels of the Professional organization to be compliant with corporate and US polices
- Be the point person to support the Expert Sales Teams and Retail Sales Teams on policy matters and to interpret and apply GSK policy
- Manage ethics and compliance programs such as the Independent Business Monitoring, HCP Transparency Reporting, Mandatory and Expected Training
- Serve as the Point Person for the US Grants and Donations Committee
- Advising senior leaders in the business on Corporate, Business Unit and Global Function and Local policies and pragmatic solutions for implementation
- Enable and drive change by supporting implementation of CH Global Compliance Initiatives in US and Puerto Rico
- Implement compliance programmes standards and training by translating global requirements into local specific actions
- Ensure implementation the Internal Control Framework that enables risk oversight and effective controls.
- Develop US specific policies or procedures to manage compliance programs and deploy them to the organization
- Ensure adequate internal controls are in place by executing the Independent Business Monitoring programme and supporting the management monitoring programmes
- Develop process changes based on audit and monitoring findings or changes to corporate policy
- Provide judgment and resolution in problem solving such as training tools and process updates
- Partner with the business to develop and oversee completion of CAPAs resulting from investigations, monitoring, audits or inspections
- Support global training initiatives and ensure local training requirements are delivered effectively
- Deliver some training locally for US and Puerto Rico under direction of compliance manager
- Manage the HCP transparency reporting program and ensure compliance with the State Compliance Programs
- Manage the US Grants Committee process to ensure grants request are approved based on robust review and supporting documentation is maintained
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or other applicable degree.
- Demonstrated compliance, monitoring, audit and/or internal control experience in a global pharmaceutical, healthcare or other relevant organization, or consultancy firm supporting relevant clients.
- Understanding of Corporate Governance and GSK Financial Policies & Procedures, including Medicare and transparency regulations such as Sunshine Act
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and trust around sensitive compliance issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the capability to flex communication style to the needs of stakeholders at every level of management as well as to content experts.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence individuals at all levels of the organization to work in accordance with company Values.