- Create and maintain earnings, valuation and industry models leveraging skills in accounting, finance and economics.
- Write research reports for initiations of coverage, analysis of data, earnings results, and industry news.
- Interact with institutional investors, respond to requests for models and data analysis.
- Keep abreast of industry-related news flow. Analyze implications of news/industry developments to companies under coverage.
- Develop and maintain relationships with investor relations personnel and management of companies under coverage.
- Conduct industry diligence and primary research through surveys, expert conference calls, and various channel checks to evaluate industry trends.
- Assist internal sales and trading teams in the timely analysis of breaking news in the sector
- The candidate will have 2 years of experience in a financial services capacity – Investment Banking/M&A/Equity Research preferred.
- Experience in Metals equities and/or Commodities
- Experience utilizing Excel (for building/maintaining financial models and analyzing large data sets preferred)
- Writing experience in a professional capacity – (crafting Equity Research notes/correspondence; presentation or development of industry reports preferred)
- Candidates are expected to be adaptable and have the ability to work well under pressure. Must have a strong work ethic and be a self-starter.
- Must be a team player and work well with others in a collaborative setting.
- CFA is a plus
- Key skills required include financial modeling and analytical skills, writing, client communications, and presentation delivery.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High level of interest in stocks and investing
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs