- Actively works to gain knowledge within the Consumer sector – specifically Specialty Retail & Apparel. Performs general research duties for senior team members. Monitors specific companies and informs analysts of important developments.
- Participates in meetings and calls with clients on the stocks under coverage. Responsible for filling information requests from clients, sales force and general public regarding individual securities or industry groups.
- Prepares draft research reports and briefs.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of models.
- Participates in firm activities, committees or task forces and recruiting efforts as well as external/industry related events and organizations as appropriate.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Economics or related field.
- Retail industry experience.
- MBA a plus.
- 1-4 years experience in equity research, investment banking, or general finance.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of relevant financial, mathematical and accounting techniques.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to express ideas effectively and fluently. Comfortable with client interaction. Ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Bloomberg a plus.
- Ability to organize time well, set proper priorities, and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Series 7, 63, 86 and 87 licenses preferred.
- CFA or working towards the designation.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs