The Enterprise Risk Services Program Analyst responsibility to assist in the refinement, implementation and monitoring of Enterprise Risk Services Framework, Policies, Programs and Controls. Main focus of responsibility will be to help drive, enhance, report and monitor the effectiveness of operational Key Risk Indicators (KRI’s) and associated programs, by working closely with the Risk Appetite Framework team, Segment/Function ORM Delivery, Risk Takers, and Risk Program & Domain Owners on metrics to align key risk indicators to inform Risk Appetite and Risk Profiles.
In addition to KRIs, you may be assigned additional risk program areas such as Operational Risk Event data collection & Reporting to assist with CCAR/DFAST stress testing operational loss methodology as needed.
Specific responsibilities for this role are to support the Operational Key Risk Indicator Program along with Risk Event process and reporting within our Integrated Risk Management system (IRM) to include below, but are not limited to:
- Good understanding of key metrics to support operational risk exposures
- Ability to work on multiple work streams/programs at once
- Facilitate conversation across enterprise with peers, Senior & Executive Leadership
- Strong communication, written & presentation skills in order to communicate and articulate program requirements effectively and efficiently
- Work independently to meet milestones and/or deadlines
- Ability to effectively challenge as needed
- Provide necessary oversight to ensure program compliance & effectiveness
- Knowledge of PPM (Policy & Procedure Manager) application, IRM-Open Pages or Archer GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance) tools is beneficial
- Ability to analyze data to determine trends, issues, areas of opportunity and effectively implement change as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- 8 more years’ experience in the combined field of risk, compliance, audit, finance/accounting and project management.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills or highly specialized skill set.
- Strong knowledge and use of power point, excel, outlook, and other Microsoft suite of products and PC tools and applications (i.e.: Governance Risk Compliance Systems – GRC)