- Help clients achieve a competitive advantage by advising them on adopting better practices towards risk management
- Lead and project manage engagements in the area of risk strategy and governance, risk analytics and operations, regulatory and compliance risk.
- Evaluate clients’ risk management framework design and identify areas of improvement
- Support Partners and Directors to develop and identify new opportunities in relation to risk management
- Assist in the development of thought leadership for the firm with regard to ERM and Risk Governance
- A recognised Degree in Analytical, Business, or Risk-related fields
- Preferably 5 years of relevant experience in ERM or a related-field in Risk Management, Strategic Planning or Risk Analytics, either at industry or organisation level
- Risk practitioner experience with certifications/qualifications will be an added advantage
- Experience in enterprise risk management program development, including:
- Monitoring and reporting risk, risk assessments and prioritisations.
- Understanding an organisation’s risk appetite and risk tolerances in alignment with the organisation’s strategy.
- Designing sustainable risk management and compliance processes and structures, including governance and oversight, standards and processes, tools and technology, metrics and reporting
- Working knowledge of various global risk management and governance standards (e.g. COSO, ISO 31000, Codes of Corporate Governance, etc.)
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs