Provide support for two strategic initiatives within a DoD agency to implement Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) practices throughout the agency and evaluate current capabilities of the agency’s risk management systems and tools. Modernize the agency’s risk management practices to align with the objective of Office of Management and Budget Circular A–123. Perform work, including presentations and briefings to senior leadership, providing guidance and direction to project members, researching statutory requirements, instituting performance measures, and providing training to various levels of management.
- 5+ years of experience with ERM
- Experience in gathering and analyzing functional system requirements
- Knowledge of analytical and technical aspects of risk management principles
- Ability to manage multiple project tasks or deliverables
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with agency stakeholders to garner support for successful project completion
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent organizational and time management skills
- Risk Management Professional Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Integrating a full range of consulting capabilities, Booz Allen is the one firm that helps clients solve their toughest problems. by their side to help them achieve their missions. Booz Allen is committed to delivering results that endure.