Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking an Enterprise Risk Analyst to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Enterprise Risk Officer is responsible for working in conjunction with the Chief Risk Officer to execute and administer the enterprise wide risk management process.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or business-related study, 5-7 years’ experience in Risk Management Function.
2. Works with the Chief Risk Officer and line of business leaders in developing Key Risk Indicators (KRI’s), framework expectations, tolerance and appetite around them.
3. Conducts second line of defense monitoring and provides effective challenge with respect to first line of defense policies, procedures, and risk results, and provides reporting and communication to various layers of management and the Board of Directors
4. Develops and prepares dashboards and other risk reporting material using KRI’s.
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off including vacation and sick days, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Contact Name: Shannon Hughes
Contact Email: SHughes@htlf.com
Phone Number: 5635874148
Address: 1301 central ave