- Apple is looking for an employment attorney to join Apple’s Legal Department in Sunnyvale, California.
- 3+ years relevant law firm experience
- Excellent knowledge of federal and state employment laws and regulations (including ADA, ADEA, FMLA, CFRA, FLSA, etc.)
- Strong client relation skills
- Experience managing and completing complex projects
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Experience working directly with management
- Sense of humor and commitment to professionalism
- Primary responsibilities will be to provide advice and counsel to management and Human Resource professionals on a broad range of employment issues including: recruiting; hiring; employee relations; discipline and terminations; internal investigations; leaves of absence; wage and hour compliance; EEO compliance; restrictive covenants and contingent worker issues.
- In addition, the responsibilities will include responding to agency charges, facilitating employment law training programs for HR and management, and formulating and revising HR policies.
- JD and admitted to practice in California
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs