- Support the delivery of key processes such as Personal Account Dealing (PAD), Affirmations (AOL), External Directorships & Positions (EDP), Licensing & Registration and Training functions in line with the relevant Standard Operating Procedures. This includes liaising closely with key Employee Conduct stakeholders, C&ORC, the business and other control functions.
- Identify and escalating potential issues to relevant stakeholders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Critically review processes to reduce operational risk and improve process efficiency.
- Coordinate and produce monthly APAC Employee Conduct Management Information reports which are used to provide relevant information to internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate, compile and provide analysis of Key Performance Control (KPC) reports. KPC reports provide a review of the processes and controls for each function.
- Provide regional governance support to the management of offshore Employee Conduct functions
- a strong experience in process management
- a process oriented mindset with a strong attention to detail
- experience in an environment where no two cases are the same
- a great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels of the organization
- an expert at building networks and connections
- a team player
- known for meeting deadlines
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs