- We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
- For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
- And that’s just what we’re doing today. We’re thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we’re in for the long haul. We’re reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
- At Uber, providing amazing support that establishes trust for riders and driver partners-our community-is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the most compelling, most efficient way.
- We’re seeking a Compliance and Quality Lead to join central EMEA Community Operations to help provide critical horsepower and focus to ensure we’re providing the safest possible experience for our community of riders and partners. In this role you will be responsible for driving continuous improvement in our customer interactions at key stages in the sign-up and onboarding experience to ensure a seamless end-user experience that is fully compliant and with the legal and regulatory requirements of the diverse EMEA region.
- You’ll partner with a variety of functional stakeholders and combine analytical rigor and thought leadership to drive improvements in critical areas like onboarding, documents and insurance review. You will work to develop an efficient and effective compliance approach and work with global, regional, and functional teams to implement these across the organization. You are thorough in all you do and see to it that every process and product roll-out- both internal and external- is both user-friendly and legally rock-solid. You love data and harness its potential to influence stakeholders to adopt the processes and controls you create.
- Successful candidates will be extremely organized, with rock solid project management, vision and advanced analytical skills. They will be a structured thinker who can see around corners, predict possible roadblocks and adapt quickly to changes in policy, process and business priorities with demonstrated project management experience. They must also be a strong communicator who can use data and insights to tell compelling stories about our riders and partners in order to drive the initiatives that will help redefine Community Operations across EMEA. Above all else, they will be a problem-solver and collaborator who is incredibly passionate about improving the support experience of the Uber community.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Own the overall strategy, forecasting and footprint approach for all Community Operations Compliance related activities (Partner document review and validation).
- Coordinate and standardise Fraud identification process and activities across EMEA community operations teams, consolidating both agent and user feedback to drive improvements to product and process with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Lead cross-functional business and governance projects; define, implement and maintain processes and procedures to support Sales, Support, Product, Operations and Legal teams.
- Influence stakeholders to close gaps in existing processes and policies frameworks and develop scalable solutions to prevent issues moving forward.
- Identify, create and measure process and control improvements that automate manual steps, consolidate bespoke processes and scale with growth.
- Work with Functional and local team teams to optimize processes as well as implementing EMEA standardized policies
- Collect and analyse pain points in our Compliance product architecture and feed to the appropriate channels for enhancement and or issue resolution.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Customer focus: Genuinely passionate about the customers and enjoy staying close with customer experience everyday
- Leadership: Able to unite the people from different backgrounds to accomplish a visionary goal or drive a new change
- Problem Solving: Creative in finding the optimal solutions for the toughest problems within the time and resource constraints
- Data Analytics: Solid analytical skills and effective on presenting data-heavy insights in simple formats.
- Communication: Communicate efficiently (both oral and written) among large group of stakeholders across different regions and levels.
- Self-Driven: Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and manage self-pace for multiple projects.
- Uber Knowledge: Detailed understanding of how Uber’s products work for both riders and drivers
- Prior related experience in the customer-centric industries/companies is desirable (e.g. customer experience in hospitality, travel, tech, etc)
- SQL knowledge and/or R knowledge is a plus
- Prior related experience in the customer-centric industries/companies is desirable (e.g. customer experience in hospitality, travel, tech, etc) in a high -volume and fast -paced environment is preferred
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs