- Second the CTO in the day to day operations.
- Manage budget and financials of the department and transparent costs allocations.
- Implement controls for the 3 departments: Infrastructure, Production Security, Application Production and Support.
- Oversees all production operations.
- Interface with internal permanent control team and external auditors.
- Promote innovation and drive IT Transformations.
Minimum required qualifications:
- 10 years or more of experience.
- 5 years minimum of consultancy experience in IT.
- Must have led significant IT projects since inception to completion.
- Must have previous management experience
- Preferred qualifications:
- Engineering degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent.
FINRA Registrations Required:
- Not Applicable – Series 99 is a plus.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs