The Director of Cyber Security will be responsible for providing design insight, implementing security platforms, and be a strategic security advisor to AlphaPoint. This individual will be required to understand the threat landscape and provide insight on threat intelligence. AlphaPoint expects the Director of Cyber Security to be able to effectively communicate and culminate an engineering mindset.
As a key member of the development team, you will:
- Develop and deliver world-class security toolset.
- Lead with strategic and tactical metrics to analyze operational efficiencies of these security toolsets.
- Partner closely with business leaders, the infrastructure team, and production support teams.
- Possess the ability to lead a team that will be responsible for the ongoing support of security systems of high complexity.
- Manage global projects, develop timelines, and drive deliverables in line with budgets.
- Produce technology roadmaps and advanced strategy on market trends.
- Obtain the knowledge of network systems and data security.
- Understanding of threats, risk analysis and development of security protocols.
- Provide recommendations to management team to increase effectiveness of security solutions.
- Possess the ability to be autonomous and self-driven, as well as team oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience.
- At least 6 years of experience in an information security leadership role.
- At least 6 years of experience working with security disciplines, including;
- endpoint protection, vulnerability and compliance management.
- At least 6 years of experience demonstrating security disciplines such as security monitoring, data loss prevention, network and operation system security.
- At least 10 years of experience in information technology and/or security related areas.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science
- At least 10 years of experience working within a cyber security role possessing leadership qualities within the FinTech industry.
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)