- Responsible for managing client relationships, business development, and transactional activities. Applies industry/market/product knowledge to drive revenue production and business growth. Assists in developing strategy and objectives for designated business area. Mentors and coaches junior staff. May lead deal teams. Develops and maintains effective internal working relationships across CIB and SunTrust Bank. May represent the Bank in trade or business development entities. Applies solid risk management skills to make more complex risk decisions. Also directs junior staff on risk decisions and holds team accountable.
- In client relationship management roles, grows in ability to foster client responsibilities, and assumes primary responsibility for developing, maintaining and generating revenue from clients. Starts to build and maintain client portfolios.
- In trading/capital commitment roles, with a large degree of independence, assumes primary responsibilities in assigned securities.
- BA/BS degree
- 12 years of related work experience
- Experience in leading the execution of an extensive variety of client transactions covering the full advisory and capital raising spectrum (CRM roles)
- Advanced knowledge of industry, market, and products
- Proven ability to develop, nurture and monetize “trusted advisor” client relationships with senior executives (CRM & Trade/Cap roles)
- Advanced analytical and technical skills combined with a problem solving attitude
- Excellent interpersonal style, good listening skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely
- Strong partnering and leadership skills in a complex, matrixed environment
- MBA degree, with a Finance focus
- 14 years of related work experience
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs