Play critical leadership role within the CSS Enterprise Risk Management Organization. Liaise with internal stakeholders to develop strong first and third line relationships. Establish strong relationships with external customers/investors to ensure ongoing Risk Management practices and results are effectively understood and customer needs are being addressed
Oversee the evaluation of processes, review control/ quality assurance program reports and consult/ influence initiatives to spearhead strategic opportunities for improved efficiency, effectiveness and/or risk reduction
Key Job Functions
- Critical liaison with ERM’s external customers and business partners
- Enhance and evolve the current Risk Management Framework, with a focus on IT Risk Management:
- Partner with key business stakeholders to strengthen the identification, quantification and effective treatment of overall and IT Risk
- Collaborate with internal teams to align our operational activities with IT Risk best practices
- Develop and implement Executive risk metrics and dashboards for communication to internal and external leadership
- Assess, document and communicate Risk exposures across CSS business areas
- Analyze and prioritize ongoing remediation and other key activities requirements related to Risk management.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
Minimum of 10 years related work experience
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge and ability to deploy common practices to identify and communicate risk (i.e. risk assessments, application security reviews)
- Strong leadership and teambuilding skills.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills; effective listener
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and resolve multiple inquiries at once.
- Ability to think creatively and troubleshoot effectively
- Detailed knowledge of system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques a plus
- Security and Technical Certifications: CISSP, CISM preferred.
As a condition of employment with Common Securitization Solutions, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.