- Responsible for managing client relationships, business development, and transactional activities assuming primary responsibility for developing, maintaining and generating revenue from clients. Applies industry/market/product knowledge to drive revenue production and business growth in the Equipment Finance line of business. Will be responsible for developing a marketing plan and strategy for designated geographic market. Develops and maintains effective internal working relationships across CIB and SunTrust Bank. May represent the Bank in trade or business development entities. Responsible for both joint marketing with bank partners as well as independent marketing activities.
- Travel is a regular part of the role and can be as much as 75% of the time in the designated market. Responsibilities will also include good communication skills including the use of verbal and written communication as well as timely and accurate data entry in the SunTrust CRM system. Applies solid risk management skills to make more complex risk decisions. Develops and maintains effective internal working relationships across CIB and SunTrust Bank. May represent the Bank in trade or business development entities.
- BA/BS degree
- 12 years of related work experience
- Experience in leading the execution of an extensive variety of client transactions covering the full advisory and capital raising spectrum (CRM roles)
- Advanced knowledge of industry, market, and products
- Proven ability to develop, nurture and monetize “trusted advisor” client relationships with senior executives (CRM & Trade/Cap roles)
- Advanced analytical and technical skills combined with a problem solving attitude
- Excellent interpersonal style, good listening skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely
- Strong partnering and leadership skills in a complex environment
- MBA degree, with a Finance focus
- 14 years of related work experience
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs