- Model new holdings for terms and conditions as well as time series data in the Aladdin Trading System for BlackRock and BRS Clients.
- Resolve Security and Issuer modeling related issues for stakeholder groups in the investment decision process, including trade confirmation, projected vs realized cash flows, risk analytics, compliance and regulatory adherence, collateral management, credit exposures, and others.
- Ad hoc data analysis for key projects, sales opportunities, and new client implementations.
- Liaise with internal and external clients to as subject matter experts in Aladdin security, issuer, and credit data.
- Partner with business analysts and developers in innovation to improve the Aladdin product, build process efficiency and scale, improve data quality, reduce operating risk, and navigate the changing market.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, with preference to business disciplines such as Finance, Accounting, or Economics, and technical disciplines such as Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering.
- A “Student of the Markets” mentality: Intellectually curious with a passion for learning about the global financial markets and the investment management business.
- Basic knowledge of fixed income, equity and derivative instruments.
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial, fast paced, and team oriented environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with agile critical thinking and a problem solving mindset.
- Base knowledge of technical tools such as SQL, Unix, or Python is a plus. BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs