- There is an open position for an Integration Engineer within the WM Production and Quality Management (PQM) organization in Wealth Management Technology. This team is responsible for integrating business applications with infrastructure and ensuring that components are designed, built, and configured to meet technology specifications.
- Interface with DEV and Architecture teams as a lead engineer to map non-functional requirements in BRD/SAD to infrastructure standards
Define performance and availability parameters against funding and app ?tiers?
- Create integration design for CTB projects that include infrastructure details, major application flows/sequences and failover designs
- Based on application flows and requirements, create a Release Manifest capturing all required infrastructure (server, messaging, data, network) change needed for a project; document changes and oversee deployments from Development through Production
- Provide L3 support to non-prod and production support teams on a as needed basis
- Interface as required with Risk and Compliance teams to provide infrastructure and technology stack details
- Engineer and document DNS, Proxy, and load balancer application configurations that meet WM Integration and Architecture standards.
- In-depth knowledge of application servers and web containers like IIS v7.5 and later, Websphere, and Apache/Tomcat
- In-depth knowledge on LINUX/UNIX system and experience/Competency in performing Linux Administration tasks
- Experience or working knowledge of scripting languages UNIX shell scripts and/or PowerShell
- In-depth knowledge on Windows 2008 R2 server system
- .NET & JAVA application setup and troubleshooting in an enterprise environment including setup of debuggers, parsing of trace logs
- Experience with setting up high-availability systems like web farms, application servers, and DB clusters
- Knowledge of key areas including operating systems (Windows/Linux) , networking technologies (OSI stack, CDN?s, etc.), security standards (SSL, Kerberos, SAML, etc.)
- Experience with networking, security & application load balancing using F5/BigIP, A10
- Strong problem management, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Secondary Skills / Desired skills
- Experience with Enterprise DNS and Global Load Balancing appliances e.g. GTM
- Experience with SDLC technologies, process, and workflow
- Experience with DMZ application behavior including firewall connectivity and external interfaces
- Working knowledge of SQL and Distributed DB2
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs