Your main mission will be to :
- Write new reports or aid IT in developing new reports for the New York business ;
- Develop New York reports in SIS Gate (IT software) ;
- Train the New York SIS team how to develop reports in SIS Gate;
- Aid the business in setting up new transactions in SIS ;
- Assist the portfolio team in running the monthly tasks as well as making any modifications/amendments to transactions already set up in SIS ;
- Work on new implementing new initiatives as the system is further developed and enhanced ;
- Train members of the team in how to use SIS ;
- Train SIS users on the new SIS functionalities and how they can be used from a business standpoint ;
- Special projects.
The VIE contract in short:
- According Business France’s eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.
- To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above. If not, your application will not be selected. If you are eligible, join your CV and a cover letter in English – and mention: your age and nationality.
Minimum level of education:
Bac + 5 / M2 and more
Training / Specialization:
- Academic background: Engineering or Computer Science School.
- Specialization: IT
Minimum level of experience:
0 – 2 years
Some work experience in building databases.
Working knowledge of Microsoft as VBA & SQL.
- Ability to multitask;
- Ability to deal with deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills.
- VBA – expert;
- SQL – expert;
- ACCESS – expert;
Excellent in English