- The K1 Execution team is seeking an experienced Debt Capital Markets Analyst to join the team. We are seeking a candidate with strong analytical and communication skills, the capacity to multi-task and the ability to work as part of a team.
- The ideal candidate will be inquisitive and highly-motivated, display initiative, work well under the direction of others and possess the ability to perform at a high level under pressure. The candidate will also be disciplined and of high integrity, adhering to K1’s core values of Passion, Persistence, Humility and Excellence.
- Analyze financial performance of our portfolio of enterprise software companies with the goal of developing debt capital markets offering memoranda and models used to raise debt for K1’s existing and future portfolio companies.
- Work with the K1 reporting team to help onboard management teams onto the K1 debt reporting methodology, work with banks to implement new treasury management products and review portfolio company reporting on a regular cadence.
- Structure debt facilities and negotiate term sheets, credit and ancillary agreements while helping manage the debt raise process, oftentimes in conjunction with an equity investment.
- Remain abreast of market trends and the broader spectrum of debt capital providers catering to private equity, in the US and abroad.
- Collaborate directly with the K1 diligence and sourcing teams to help structure debt facilities and leveragability of prospective investments.
- Help manage debt provider relationships while leading capital raise and debt raising processes.
Skills & Requirements:
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with sponsor-backed finance; software experience a plus
- Strong quantitative, numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Creative problem solving abilities
- High level of energy and responsiveness
- Excellent communication skills and high self-motivation
- Professional maturity and presence to represent the firm
- Demonstrated interest in finance and desire to learn
- Strong commitment to integrity, professionalism and teamwork
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Finance or Accounting
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- CapitalIQ familiarity
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs