To ensure internal and external compliance of exchange and contributed data is priority adhering to our goals:
- Set the standards and drive changes across the IRESS products to be in compliance.
- Facilitate the growth of IRESS revenue.
- Support the business with regards to data contracts, markets data cost trends etc.
- Minimise any monetary or reputational risk to IRESS.
- Assessing the impact of monthly exchange product/licensing/billing changes and communicating with sales and product stakeholders about impact and drive changes where appropriate.
- Driving internal and external data usage policies across IRESS product suites including but not limited to white label, EDS, API/DDI usage and non-display.
- Driving changes to process, products and entitlement system to ensure billing and permissioning is compliant.
- Conduct regular product reviews to ensure organisational compliance with all exchange regulatory, technical, contractual and pricing changes. Work with Product and Sales teams to achieve compliance if problems exists.
- Assist Data Compliance Manager with exchange audit engagements and market data billing reviews.
- Collaborate with the Data Compliance Manager & Sales teams to grow revenue for white label / API service in a compliant manner.
- Support Head of Market Data with understanding cost changes and trend reporting in market data.