Our client, a Global Asset Management firm is looking for a Data Analytics professional to join their Compliance team.
Advise Compliance stakeholders on analytical options to address their specific needs, including discussing potential analytical approaches to regulatory mandates & issues, problems, associated costs and trade-offs, and recommendations.
- Work with senior managers and the CCO to create, execute and manage a portfolio of analytic projects for assigned core business lines.
- Perform iterative analytic coding of ad-hoc requests supporting compliance projects and continuously assess results and refine the data analytics function.
- Analyze trends and patterns in data and synthesize and communicate meaningful insights to the compliance team and business stakeholders.
- Provides guidance on the interpretation of reported exceptions and subject matter expertise in the data lifecycle of a process to aid compliance in the drafting of factually correct issues.
- Develop in-depth subject-matter-expertise in understanding key strategic data sources and data lineage within the organization and effectively leverage knowledge to derive meaningful data analytics results.
- Work with members of the Compliance team to onboard new data sources for periodic refresh and reuse in monitoring and testing of compliance
- Provides technical mentorship and training to compliance and business stakeholders across all levels.
- Display strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership ability across all levels coupled with effective problem solving, conceptual thinking, quantitative and analytical skills.
Experience working in Data Analytics, preferably within the Financial Services Industry.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 1-3 years data analytics and reporting experience with exposure to analytics, modeling and statistical tools.
- Experience producing agile ad-hoc analysis based on high-level requirements while working closely with others to refine criteria based on iterative results.
- Strong project management skills, ability to influence cross-functionally in a rapidly evolving business environment while managing multiple / concurrent projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation and technical writing skills.
Master’s degree in an analytical field such as Statistics, Data Science, MIS, Engineering, Math, Accounting, or Finance.
Please send resumes to MTuller@complianceseaserch.com