Honeywell is transforming from a traditional industrial company to a contemporary digital industrial business, harnessing the power of cloud, big data/analytics, Internet of Things, and machine learning. There is no greater time for the progressive, forward-thinking, technology professional interested in Cyber Security to join our organization. As we evolve our brand and business, you will play an integral role in advancing our product security and culture.
We are seeking a Cyber Security Engineer (Software Engineer III) to define and conduct research on the security of our products including embedded systems, operating systems, software applications and communications networks. While you do not need to be an expert in these systems, a good working model of the technology stack for modern web based applications as well as traditional client server applications will be used in your day to day activities including security assessment, vulnerability response and threat intelligence processing. Systems of particular interest include SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Access) and DCS (Distributed Control Systems). Internal tool development, integration and support will also be an area of focus.
You will be given the opportunity to take your proven experience and…
- Work with development teams to help prototype and solve cyber security related questions on implementation
- Investigate security topics centered around SCADA and DCS systems
- Help create internal automated tools or integrate various tools to help our Cyber Security intelligence capabilities.
- Research various cyber-security related topics for the SCADA and DCS industry
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field such as Computer Science, Computer Information systems, or other relevant engineering degree
- 3 years’ experience in Software engineering working on the Microsoft Windows Platform
- US Citizen or permanent legal residence due to security restrictions
- Experience developing on the Microsoft Windows Platform
- Experience C#, .NET, ASP.NET,C++
- CISSP or Equivalent Certification (not required)
- A passion of Cyber Security
- 10% travel
- Continuous personal development