This position will include working within an agile development environment, perform technical planning, requirements analysis, system integration, verification and testing, and support of the cyber GRC system. The selected candidate will be expected to analyze the system and make recommendations on how to improve the application, interfaces, user & stakeholder communication as well as processes.
- Support the coordination, planning, sustaining and implementation activities for the cyber GRC applications.
- Support requirements, testing, design, and implementation.
- Process improvement and documentation supporting both technical and functional activities.
- Provide first-level support and training to end-users allowing them to fully leverage the cyber GRC applications
- Respond to and update IT Service Management (ITSM) incidents and requests in a timely manner.
- Gather and analyze customer requirements for sustainment operations.
- Ensure that sustainment operations are synchronized with continued development.
- Perform unit, integration, and regression testing.
- Follow established change control and configuration management processes; support production deployment.
- Create and maintain end-user documentation and training materials.
- Complete assigned tasks per documented schedule.
- Ability to provide “after hours” and weekend support, as required.
- Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) strategies and tools
- Enhancement of cyber risk management processes and reporting – See more at:
- Experience supporting IT applications and troubleshooting issues
- Software development experience
- Experience documenting technical content and processes including test plans and procedures
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Experience communicating effectively with different levels of the organization including managers, users, and technical teams
- Knowledge of Networking – understand networking essentials, data flows, architecture, protocols, traffic, wireless, etc.
- Knowledge of computer security concepts and best practices
- US Citizenship required for work location
- Knowledge of Cyber Security risk management processes
- Knowledge of Governance, Risk and Compliance strategies and tools
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Must be a team player, self-motivated, and a quick learner
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and activities effectively
- Familiarity with database management system (i.e. Microsoft SQL, Oracle, etc.) including construction of stored procedures of moderate complexity• Requires minimal ongoing guidance or management oversight
- Effective presentation skills
- Familiarity with a point and click development environment
- Familiarity with agile software development process
- Familiarity with Remedy, ServiceNow or other IT incident management system