- Support the trading and day-to-day activities of the Credit Sales and Trading desk.
- Support the syndication of primary issuance originated by MacCap’s Debt Capital Markets business.
- Complete all pre-trade compliance deliverables prior to the desk agreeing trades with counterparties.
- Calculate and prepare CST’s daily profit and loss report.
- Validate and support asset static data.
- Reconcile cash, position and end trades.
- Collaborate with IT to provide requirements for trading system enhancements.
- Liaise with external trade counterparties, prime brokers and other finance providers assisting with on-boarding, settlement and resolution of trade issues.
- Liaise with the Financial Management Group team to ensure books and records for the trading desk are correct.
- Fulfill ad hoc requests from senior management, internal support functions and regulatory authorities.
- 5+ years in a related field (i.e. middle office, trading assistant, trade support, operations).
- Thorough understanding of the bank loan market from both a trading and operational perspective.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or economics (or related field).
- Thorough understanding of bank loan and fixed income products.
- Ability to multi-task and support simultaneous activities.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Strong communication and prioritization skills.
- Proven ability to collaborate with team members and senior management across businesses and internal functions.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience operating in a challenging and rapidly changing environment with a desire to accept new assignments and the ability to learn new principles and dynamic systems quickly.
- Critical decision-making abilities including the ability to identify, escalate, and propose solutions to problems.
- Ability to identify and implement new processes across multiple functions that will create efficiencies and reduce operational risk.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs