Working as the team lead for GMOMO Credit Derivative Change Management globally, the successful candidate will be responsible for defining the book of work with business stakeholders, designing, steering and delivering on often large scale project implementations across a variety of areas including trade capture, industry mandated or regulatory requirements.
The successful candidate must continue a strong track record for project delivery which focuses on providing SME analysis in workflow design, identifying and mitigating project risks, communicating confidently with senior business leaders and building key relationships front to back. The candidate will be the primary contact for all change management involving the credit derivatives. The role requires a significant level of initiative and strategic thinking to navigate often large scale and complex programs involving multiple technology teams, groups and potential impacts within the technology infrastructure. Knowledge of the credit derivative technology infrastructure and/or products will be favorable.
Scope of the role is limited only by the scope of the project and can often extend to working with project partners across FICC and Equity. The candidate will be responsible for understanding and articulating current processes and system flows from front to back in the company’s Credit Infrastructure. The role will involve significant levels of interaction and collaboration with a wide variety of business partners across FICC to define requirements, plan and execute a project. The candidate will set governance and project management routines on the overall project, manage a project or multiple projects in line with the plan, communicate status to all stakeholders, and escalate key issues and risks to the program stakeholders as deemed necessary.
In order to successfully manage projects, the candidate will develop a strong relationship with technology developers, front, middle and back office, business managers and COOs and demonstrate the level of intellectual curiosity that the role requires in order to understand the subject matter for each project at a grass-root level. Project delivery must be developed and tested through Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Testing cycles, and will be implemented within the required timeframe and in compliance with the change management policy.
- Primary contact for all Credit Derivative GMOMO change management
- Define book of work and manage resources accordingly
- Seek deep understanding of the subject matter for each and every project
- Build close working relationships to identify SMEs, identify key risks, leverage resources aid in delivery
- Identify implementation risks to BAU and ensure design mitigates risk / build controls
- Work closely with the business to gather requirements, ensure adequate sign-off
- Develop project plans, manage stakeholder engagement
- Ensure rigor around QA and UAT cycles, data retention and enterprise change management policy
- Communicate project risks and go to green plans to business leaders (project delivery scope can extend beyond Credit Derivatives into FICC and Equity as the program demands)
- Strategic thinker – able to build effective project plans, steer large scale programs effectively, making well informed decisions
- Technical ability – understanding and articulating complex flow
- Managerial experience and effective prioritization skills
- Strong appreciation of operational risk and control framework
- Attention to detail communication & presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to senior figures
- Product knowledge in Credit Derivatives Research and requirements gathering
- Exceptional time management skills
- Organizational skills
Please feel to email resumes to Jack Kelly at Jack@ComplianceSearch.com