Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.\
The CIG team of over 30 professionals is comprised of portfolio managers, traders, and credit analysts in NY and London. CIG invests across all industries with ~80% of exposure to leverage loans and the remainder in high yield bonds and structured products. CIG is looking to bring on a credit analyst to do the following:
- Analysis of primary and secondary corporate loan and bond opportunities.
- Ongoing monitoring of credit positions.
- Dedicated sector coverage.
- And any ad hoc assignments.
- Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in leveraged finance / investment banking.
- Experience in credit investing preferred.