ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Determines whether information submitted for underwriting meets bank policy and procedures as well as regulatory requirements for commercial credit applications and reports non-compliance to relationship manager and supervisor.
- Researches and utilizes commercial loan documentation, agreements, leases, contracts, and other technical documentation of a legal nature in the credit analysis produced.
- Reviews loan terms and conditions to determine if minimum loan structure requirements have been met. Identifies improper structure and discusses identified items with supervisor.
- Conducts background checks and credit bureau inquiries via third party vendors to prevent fraud and assess the overall character of credit applicants.
- Responsible for the efficient and accurate spreading of both corporate and individual financial statements and the preparation of cash flow analysis in accordance with prescribed bank procedures.
- Prepares investment real estate analysis through utilization of rent rolls, appraisals, market comparisons, financial statements, and other information as available.
- Prepares other types of analysis as warranted including, but not limited to combined cash flows, financial covenant calculations, collateral evaluations, loan and deposit relationship summary reports, and credit inquires.
- Identifies significant credit issues during the underwriting process through identification of major strengths and weaknesses in the proposed loan transaction(s).
- Prepares the entire underwriting document utilized by senior and executive management to approve line renewal requests and new money requests of moderate exposure and average complexity.
- Prepares and submits for management review, risk rating recommendations on existing relationships and proposed transactions, including regulatory non-Pass ratings, which will directly influence the ALLL provision and bank earnings.
- Assesses internal bank vendors to identify potential operational risks.
- Manages multiple assignments while meeting weekly deadlines and ensuring timely responses to S&T customers while having a high sense of prioritization, in order to assist in retaining existing customers, and obtaining new business.
- Assumes additional duties as requested, including special projects.
- Operates a keypad device 70% of the day. Operates office equipment 10% of the day.
- Spends time providing training and attending training 20% of the day.
- The primary parts of the body involved in performing these tasks are fingers, thumbs, hands, wrists and elbows. Sitting is required 7 hours per day.
- Standing is required one hour per day.
- Walking is required one hour per day.
- Routinely lifts 5 lb., 5 times per day, maximum lift is 40 lbs., one time a day.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 lbs. Requires the use of manual dexterity skills for typing up to 90% of the business day.
- Specific vision requirements include close vision of 18”-20”, distance vision and depth perception for computer work.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Bachelors or better.
- College transcript required. Please attach to the document section of your application.
- 1 year: One year of specialized training is preferred in credit analysis or loan review.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs