What will you do?
- Set and execute the strategy for employment litigation in Europe and APAC.
- Act as the lead advisor to Executives and Senior Management for employment law issues in Europe and APAC.
- Provide thought leadership for efficient delivery of legal services, which align with GCG goals and objectives.
- Ensure accurate, timely and regular reporting of employment law disputes in Europe and APAC.
- Report on trends in employment disputes and areas of risk for Europe and APAC based businesses.
- Advise and escalate key developments on employment issues effecting the enterprise to Functional Partners, Senior Management, Executives and other key stakeholders where required.
- Act as the primary point of contract and advisor for Executives, Senior Managers, Human Resources, Employee Relations, Compensation, Compliance,
- Advisor Recruiting, Benefits and Payroll with respect to employment-related issues across Europe and APAC.
- Hold ownership of relationships with respect to Europe and APAC employment issues with business and functional partners in the and ensure the objectives regarding the provision of legal services, including those provided through External Counsel, are achieved.
What do you need to succeed?
- Undergraduate law degree preferably in both common and civil law.
- Qualified to practice law in England and Wales.
- Solid experience practicing law with significant experience in employment law matters preferably in both civil and common law jurisdictions.
- Enterprise mind-set, ability to understand global issues and operate in a global business.
- Proficiency/fluency in French.
- Strong communication skills.
- Deep understanding of the relevant RBC businesses and their operations, including the market environment affecting the relevant RBC businesses
- A clear understanding of the legal risk and reputational risk appetite of the relevant RBC businesses.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs