The Corporate Tax Manager in the Federal Tax practice is responsible for tax return review; compliance, consulting and planning; client management and practice development activities.
- Experience in reviewing Corporate federal and states returns (including S Corporations and Consolidated entities), Operating partnerships and LLCs
- Familiarity with ASC 740 and ability to prepare and review current and deferred tax provisions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; advanced taxation degree is a plus
- Background in public accounting required; Big 4 or National Firm experience preferred; CPA is a plus
- Minimum 3-5 years of hands-on experience with tax compliance/provision and review
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, as well as advanced proficiency with Excel, Word, RIA, CCH, BNA, GoSystem and other research tools
- Excellent written and presentation skills coupled with strong interpersonal and team-building capabilities across different functional areas and cultures