The Candidate Will:
- Review, draft and implement policies and procedures (including to support the Firm’s implementation of regulatory obligations, for example, MiFID II/MIFIR , EU Benchmarks Regulation, GDPR, SMR);;
- Increase awareness of policies and procedures through the distribution of Compliance Bulletins, internal training and other “awareness” communications;
- Coordinate with Global Firmwide and/or LOB/CF Compliance Policy teams on the rollout of policies and distribution of Compliance Bulletins with cross-border or cross-LOB/CF applicability;
- Assist in responding to regulatory and/or internal (i.e. Internal Audit, Compliance Testing) inquiries in relation to applicable Compliance policies; and
- Manage processes and produce metrics around the firm’s repository of Compliance policies and procedures.
- Strong background with the Financial Services Industry, Risk and Control and Compliance, Project Management
- Excellent attention to detail with a methodical and thorough approach to work
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to establish credibility and strong partnership with senior business/compliance partners
- Good team player – one who is able to prioritize in a fast moving, high pressure, constantly changing environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to exercise sound and balanced judgment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyse and translate detailed legislation into clear and concise policy documentation which enables the Firm to meet regulatory and legal obligations across various businesses
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field,
- Significant experience in financial services or related field
- Previous experience in Compliance, Risk, Legal, Internal/External Audit or other control function desired.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs