Having purpose and making a real impact drives what we do at OCBC, for our customers, colleagues and the community. People count on us to deliver an amazing banking experience, but more importantly one that is uncomplicated and complements their changing lifestyle and business needs. Our employees are the architects that make this all possible they are high performing individuals and teams, experts in their field and above all believe in our purpose and commitment to customers.
Our community of game changers at OCBC builds for the future think Ambitious goals, act with a strong Belief and execute with Courage and agility to drive impact. These ABCs sit at the centre of our culture of change and innovation. Be an AML Compliance Officer with Corporate Banking Compliance at OCBC, and join our community of game changers.
- This resource is a senior level hire with specific objective to lead and assist to in all AML/CFT related matters for the Global Corporate Banking Business.
- Candidate will assist to develop and drive action plans and strategies under Corporate Banking Compliance, engaging both internal/external stakeholders and other relevant business units.
- Undertake advisory role and provide AML/CFT related guidance, training and support to Global Corporate Banking.
- Benchmark practices across business units and share learnings and best practices.
- Work alongside with RMs and the centralized GCB (Corporate) team of compliance officers in the management of AML/CFT controls and risk.
- Handles MAS, internal and external audits including STRs, triggering events, periodic reviews, sanctions related matters and is able to provide guidance and advice.
- Provide support and participate in AML/regulatory-related projects e.g. the On-Boarding system, KYC system and the National KYC Utility project which involves 3 local and 3 foreign banks.
- An experienced compliance officer with strong Corporate Banking AML/CFT knowledge.
- At least 6 years of experience in a compliance role in a financial institution, preferably in the corporate banking environment.
- Hands-on working familiarity with compliance related matters especially with the implementation and operationalization of regulations, rules, policies and processes related to Anti-Money Laundering and Countering the Financing of Terrorism.
- Experience in dealing with external and internal auditors is necessary.
- Experience in supervising or leading a team would be an advantage.
- The ideal candidate is a team-player with the ability to see beyond his/her job-scope and work with the business unit colleagues to realise business goals and targets.
- Is mature and able to work under pressure and meet timelines.
- Is articulate and assertive with good interpersonal, analytical and writing skills.
- Willingness to learn and grow in the job.