We are looking for an Auditor in the EMEA Corporate Sector audit team based in London. This individual will participate in audits throughout the EMEA Corporate Sector space primarily focusing on Financial Crime but also with the opportunity to work on audits focusing on Compliance & Legal. This role provides an opportunity to gain an understanding of the various corporate functions and line of business activities within the region. The role includes proactive interaction with EMEA Corporate Sector stakeholders, other global Corporate Sector auditors and the line of business audit teams.
- Participate in all aspects of audit projects from planning to reporting and delivery quality products within department and professional standards.
- Finalize audit findings and use judgment to provide an overall opinion on the control environment.
- Communicate audit findings to management and identify opportunities for improvement in the design and effectiveness of key controls.
- Build and maintain key relationships with stakeholders, establishing a culture of engagement while adding value.
- Employ computer-assisted auditing tools where applicable to maximize the efficiency of sampling and to reduce the risk of fraud and identify opportunities for the use of continuous monitoring and automated auditing.
- Relevant financial services industry experience, preferably within Audit or risk and control functions.
- Previous audit experience in one or more of the following areas preferred: Financial Crime (AML, Sanctions, Fraud, and Anti Bribery & Corruption) Regulatory compliance and investment banking.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in an efficient and effective manner and with minimal supervision.
- Perform audit work in accordance with department and professional standards and complete assignments in an efficient manner.
- Excellent communication (i.e., verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present complex and sensitive issues to senior management and influence change.
- ACA, ACAMS, CIIA, ACCA would be an advantage.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, strong interest in learning, effective under pressure and willing to take personal responsibility/accountability.