Job Overview & Responsibilities:
- Maximize and source new client networks such as in the focused sector, the investment banking industry, and private equity funds to bring M&A opportunities to our clients.
- Communicate and develop relationships with Bank’s RM to identify Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group’s clients’ potential strategic initiatives.
- Direct preparatory research and analysis for the marketing.
- Provide guidance to junior bankers in presentation preparation/financial analysis.
- Develop and review M&A analyses to support internal transaction approvals.
- Play integral role in presentation of ideas to clients and coordinate with RM on client coverage of M&A opportunities.
- Originate and capture business opportunities related to corporate finance activities.
- Identify potential acquisitions and analyze the operational/market impact of potential transactions, including analysis of market share, products, geographic impact and other strategic factors.
- Lead due diligence process and documentation process.
- If you are a CIB staff who is a registered representative, you are expected to refer business to BTMUS.
- A Bachelors’ degree in Finance, Accounting or related field; MBA is a plus
- 7-10 years’ experience in M&A advisory.
- Previous investment banking experience analyzing and executing M&A transactions and financings.
- Strong commercial orientation.
- High degree of initiative and transaction manageability.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs