- Chase Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) serves nearly 66 million consumers and 4 million small businesses with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, small business banking and lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. It is made up of various lines of business: Consumer Banking, Business Banking, Chase Wealth Management, Card Services, Chase Paymentech, Auto Finance & Student Loans, and Mortgage Banking.
- The CCB Treasury Analytics team partners with Corporate Treasury, CCB Liquidity, CCB Balance Sheet, and all LOB Finance teams. The team develops methodologies and metrics to manage interest rate risk (EaR and BPV). It actively monitors pricing and valuation of loans and deposits and seeks to maximize CCB value by judiciously deploying economics between business units.
- The candidate will provide leadership and develop strategies to optimize balance sheet performance. He or she will take ownership of high-impact initiatives in these areas by working closely with LOB partners and Corporate Treasury. He or she will provide direction and oversight to team members.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Strong understanding of pricing and interest rate risk management
- Background in a Treasury function with fund transfer pricing knowledge
- Strong communication skills, ability to interact effectively with all levels, across regions & LOBs
- Ability to clearly and concisely present findings to senior leaders
- Proactive, results-oriented, strong work ethic, and healthy sense of urgency
- Inquisitive and proactive in identifying risks/opportunities, then proposing solutions
- Flexible, adapting quickly to changing demands and re-prioritizing workflow
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- BA/BS in quantitative field, CFA/MBA preferred, but not required
- 7+ years financial services industry experience
- Background in capital markets or investment banking, with strong working knowledge of interest rates, banking industry, retail financial products and services
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Financial modeling skills, including Discounted Cash Flows (DCF) and similar