Our client, a top investment bank is seeking a highly motivated Test Development Manager. The ideal individual will assist with the development and maintenance of quality tests. A test is defined in the Independent Testing Enterprise Policy as an independent point-in-time examination of one or more processes, controls, policies and procedures or data sources utilized for managing risk to assess the effectiveness of the control environment. A test is focused on answering a specific objective and has a pre-defined pass/fail criteria.
The Test Development Manager ensures that testing comprehensively covers key requirements of applicable laws, rules, and regulations. Partners with Compliance Officers and/or Operational Risk to obtain requirements. This role assists with building new tests and maintains existing tests of process outputs to determine whether the output is in compliance with requirements. The Test Development Manager maintains key fields accurately in an intake tool and test plan tool. Follows Enterprise Independent Testings (EITs) Policies, Standards and Procedures.
Specific responsibilities for this role include:
- Manage a team of specialists who build/maintain test plans, test scripts and desktop procedures.
- Complete test builds and maintenance activities in compliance with Service Level Agreement timeliness and qualitative requirements.
- Partner with sampling personnel to ensure the test population and sampling criteria are accurate to meet the test objective.
- Partner with Test Execution personnel to ensure the test will be performed according to its design.
- This role is responsible for providing leadership direction, attracting, assessing, developing, motivating and retaining a successful team. Responsibilities of the Test Development Manager also include ensuring consistent quality of activities, processes and outputs by establishing effective review practices across teams
- Responsibilities Include:
- Development of complex tests in area requiring innovative test structures which adhere to enterprise testing standards
- Coordination with senior management in Risk/Compliance to understand testing objectives
- Tracking and reporting of test status, taking the lead on escalation requirements as needed
- Coaching other Developers in complex areas of coverage
- Coordination with Test Execution on Test Owner partnership routines
- Progressive experience in one or more of key ECF testing areas
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new and complex areas and identify testing needs
- Demonstrated ability to introduce innovate ideas that meet objectives within a defined set of parameters
- Progressive project management experience demonstrating ability to deliver within tight timelines and influence of team members outside of direct responsibility
- Advanced degree or equivalent
- Management experience
Please email resumes to Jack Kelly – JKelly@ComplianceSearch.com
Please visit our job board and news blog www.ComplianceJobs.com and www.ComplianceX.com