A day in the life:
- You will be required to manage legal, reputational and regulatory risk.
- You will advance the lawful and ethical business conduct in accordance with Medtronic’s Business Conduct Standards and Polices, including:
- Providing training (internal and external);
- Reviewing and approving proposed interactions with third parties (donations, events etc.);
- Compliance monitoring;
- Primary contact for ad-hoc audits and global compliance audits;
- Remedial actions where non-compliance identified (including assisting with internal disciplinary processes);
- Being a key contact and trusted partner to the business in respect of compliance related queries.
- Where appropriate, you will assist with tasks over and above what is outlined above to ensure the team’s workload is appropriately managed and overall goals are achieved.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- You will be qualified to a Bachelor’s degree and/or have a minimum of 3 years of compliance experience in healthcare, medical device or pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Understanding of healthcare regulations and laws as well as laws in relation to anti-corruption/anti-bribery legislation.
- A strong sense of integrity and a commitment to ethical behaviour.
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to evaluate situation and prioritize factors in decision making.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and build strong working relationships, involving multiple business functions, units, and/or geographies.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Office, PowerPoint, and electronic tracking systems and databases skills.
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of data privacy regulations a benefit.
- Other local languages
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs