WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Intensely curious person who wants to know the what, where, when, how, and most importantly why our processes work the way they do.
- Risk-minded person who can see what could go wrong in a process and work with stakeholders to tie the risk to an activity or call out a gap.
- Able to translate what you learn to stakeholders and partner with them to advise them as they implement process changes.
- Able to communicate very well in verbal and written form. This applies to interacting with stakeholders, the IA team, and in your written communications (especially when it comes to crafting messages and relaying findings and recommendations).
- Can easily adapt between working independently or collaboratively on a team, with various stakeholders and outsourced audit teams, and on unstructured projects
- Highly organized and able to manage time, tasks, and deliverables\
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Understand the businesses you are auditing including associated processes, systems, and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in the development of a compliance audit plan and building out procedures based on regulatory requirements.
- Manage and facilitate our third party audits around state, county, airports and municipalities.
- Participate in corporate risk assessment activities and help execute the corporate enterprise risk management plan.
- Execute audits of processes in support of a healthy internal controls environment.
- Execute ad hoc projects outside of compliance audits, such as readiness reviews, due diligence reviews, assessments etc.
- Prepare findings and recommendations and support communication to the executive team. Also, actively monitor audit related remediation and management action plans.
- Influence and champion operational efficiency and a well controlled environment..
- Research and stay current on new technical literature applicable to compliance (e.g., CFPB, SEC, etc.), including emerging trends, and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Accounting or law related field, or Finance preferred.
- Professional certification in 1 or more of the following preferred: Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM), Certified Risk Professional (CRP), Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS), Certified Information Privacy Professional, or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), or other relevant license/certification
- Ability and willingness to travel (up to 25 percent).
- At least 3–5 years in a related role, preferably in compliance, risk management, and/or audit roles.
- Working technical knowledge of major Consumer protection laws and regulations such as TILA/Regulation Z, Consumer M/ Leasing, ECOA/Regulation B, FCRA, FACTA, FDCPA, SCRA, BSA/AML, EFTA, UDAAP, and GLBA.
- Ability to analyze complex processes to identify potential financial, operational, systems and compliance risks.
- Must be able to complete assignments on a timely basis within budget and deadline.
- Excellent data analytical skills.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs