We are looking for someone like that to:
- Support the business in managing risk.
- Perform second-line-of-defence activities in relation to consequential risks.
- Ensure risk frameworks are designed well and operating effectively.
- Deliver independent risk assessment and reports that shed light on our risk profile.
- Provide business management with controls, tools, training, frameworks, information and insights required to manage risk.
Your experience and skills:
- A degree in a business, finance or legal discipline, or Compliance specific training or qualifications.
- Experience in risk management, risk control, audit or compliance.
- Sound know-how in the analysis of business processes.
- Strong understanding of GALM and/or FRC products.
- Able to critically verify aspects of the commercial and operational arrangements within the business and challenge documentation with an independent mind-set.
- A team player.
- The type of person who looks for solutions and has strong intellectual curiosity.
- Reliable and resilient (challenging situations and conversations don’t scare you).
- Fluent in written and spoken professional English (additional languages a plus).
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs