The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
- Act as a Manager-in-Charge of the Compliance function under the SFC Manager-in-Charge regime
- Monitor staff dealing activities of our personnel in according to staff dealing policy of the firm.
- Set out policies to ensure compliance of firm’s compliance manual and all applicable rules and policies such as SFO, AMLO and Takeover Codes
- Consult and communicate with enforcement bodies on compliance and related matters
- Draft and review of our policy and documentation in light of legislative and regulatory updates, and business needs
- Handle consultations on compliance matters
- Prepare and handle license applications, relevant filings, notifications to SFC, etc.
- Other compliance duties;
- Assist in providing relevant training;
- Degree holder in Law/Accountancy/Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years legal or compliance experience in corporate finance or financial institution
- Strong knowledge of applicable law, rules, regulations and codes
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including both Cantonese & Mandarin) Result-oriented and excellent commitment to work;
- Strong analytical and communication skills, able to work both independently as a leader and as a team player
- Able to provide clear, reliable and practical advice and solutions pitched at a level suitable for busy practitioners
- Proficiency in Microsoft, word, excel etc.