Our client, a globally known credit ratings agency, is looking for a Compliance Officer. The Compliance Officer conducts periodic examinations, targeted reviews, and monitoring to assess compliance with regulations, Codes of Conduct and compliance policies and procedures. The Compliance Officer in this role will analyze and apply compliance policy requirements and regulatory principles to the operations the company globally.
The Compliance Officer will be responsible for making assessments of whether activity comports with compliance policies and recommending and facilitating corrective actions and process controls enhancements to mitigate regulatory risks and control weaknesses. Assignments are dynamic, requiring that compliance reviews and monitoring be responsive to regulatory mandates and emerging issues. The position is part of a team of nine Compliance Officers responsible for providing compliance examinations and reviews globally with members in New York, Denver, London, and Mexico City.
- 2+ years in a Compliance, Control, or Testing Role in a regulated financial services institution, Credit Rating Agency, or Regulator
- Knowledge and understanding of credit ratings and regulatory framework is preferred.
- Understanding of financial statement analysis and debt instruments is desired.
- Compliance testing, examination, or surveillance experience preferred, internal audit experience accepted
- Strong written and verbal skills, tactful influencing ability
Please email resumes to Jack Kelly – JKelly@ComplianceSearch.com