Intesa Sanpaolo SpA is looking for a Compliance Officer & Deputy Money Laundering Reporting Officer for the Compliance and Anti-Money Laundering Department based in Dubai.
The main responsibilities are:
- Support the Compliance Officer in carrying out compliance risk management with a view to prevention, ensuring first and foremost that the external regulations are constantly monitored and adequately translated into internal guidelines, processes and procedures;
- Provide support for the adequacy and application of internal policies and procedures in compliance with the business and corporate units.
- Perform operational activities in connection with legally required activities, preparing reporting and communications (reports concerning market abuse, etc.)
- Prepare periodic reports on the adequacy of the compliance policies and mechanisms. The reports comprise, on an annual basis, the identification and assessment of compliance risks and the planning of compliance risk management activities, the six-monthly basis, the description of the activities performed, the critical situations found and the remedial actions identified. The
- Support the MLRO in reviewing and authorizing the business of the high risk customers including the politically exposed person (PEP).
- Support the assessment of clients during the customer due diligence process and take actions based on assessment outcomes;
- Support the MLRO in assessing transactional due diligence processes and take actions based on the assessment outcomes;
- Support the Compliance Officer to ensure that all staff are aware of the risk-based approach of the Parent Company is understood and applied;
- Acting as MLRO in the absence of the MLRO;
- Assessing the transactions (transaction filtering) and the customer (positive data filtering)
Minimum 3 years of experience in Anti-Money Laundering / Sanctions regulations, preferably covering corporate and investment banking business
- Master degree or equivalent in Economics or Finance
- Thorough knowledge of regulation and regulation for the activities of a Bank within DIFC.
- Knowledge of compliance risks, trends and techniques.
Qualifications Requests, Skills:
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite
- Good communication skills and team attitude, ability to rapidly integrated into an international organization; Well-developed Management skills – principles and people