From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here’s how this role will help:
- Oversee and provide compliance support and advice to all areas of business operations across Canada as requested in support of the day to day activities of the Mylan compliance program.
- Implement various global initiatives of Mylan’s Office of Global Compliance program.
- Counsel Company personnel regarding compliance with applicable compliance policies, procedures and related company policies.
- Write and support the development and communication of new Company policies and procedures, and assist with the enhancement of existing Company policies and procedures where appropriate.
- Identify compliance training needs, support development of new and enhanced compliance training programs & policies, and conduct training of Mylan personnel on a wide variety of compliance topics.
- Develop and perform monitoring and periodic assessments and audits of company operations and business environments to identify potential compliance risk areas. Identify, recommend and implement enhancements to existing practices and other corrective actions as may be appropriate.
- Investigate compliance related matters and recommend remedial actions, as appropriate, in close collaboration with the North America Chief Compliance Officer and responsible business and function leaders (e.g. Legal, Human Relations, Customer Relations, Sales & Sales Operations, Operations, Marketing, Regulatory, Quality Assurance) and other personnel.
- Stay apprised of legal and regulatory changes and industry standards and best practices regarding compliance and strive to implement continuous enhancements to the company’s compliance program accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Master’s degree Law or business management preferred
- 6 years pharmaceutical compliance experience
- 4 years related governance, legal or audit function experience
- Valid driver’s license required
- License to practice law preferred
- Bilingualism (English/French) preferred
- Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required