- Gain familiarity with overseas regulations (e.g.: Finfrag, MAR) as applicable to Singapore entities and ensure compliance with the same.
- Assist with the Compliance Program, Compliance Risk Assessment and the annual Regulatory Workshop.
- Advise on Banking Secrecy related matters.
- Handle IT related issues that impact CCRO function including RegTech.
- Coordinate training efforts including Pottage reviews.
- Draft and publish compliance policies.
- Assist with business continuity plans.
- Handle such other assignments as may be required.
The role of the compliance officer will be:
- An opportunity for you to provide day to day regulatory or compliance advice on relevant laws and regulations for functions such as Finance, Operations, IT and Risk.
- A chance for you to monitor, assess, and advise on the implications of applicable new laws, rules and regulations, consultation papers and develop or update the relevant internal compliance policies as well as provide / coordinate training, where necessary.
- A position in which you will compile timely management information reports for the monitoring of key risk arising from Credit Suisse entities in Singapore.
- A platform for you to participate in various internal projects with related parties to drive compliance with regulatory requirement.
- Raise material legal, regulatory, reputational and compliance risks and/or incidents to the Bank’s senior management.
- Maintain a strong and transparent communication channel with the MAS demonstrating solid concepts of corporate governance and sound risk management practices.
- Coordinate inputs for regulatory queries from businesses and shared services.
- 8-10 years in the banking/ securities industry.
- Hands on experience in various aspects of compliance and regulatory liaison.
- Knowledge of the Singapore regulatory framework/ banking rules and regulations.
- Familiarity with the financial services industry is critical.
- Project management skills are desirable.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs