Role & Responsibilities:
- Acts as the advisor in Institutional Clients Group AML Team and other internal stakeholders in relation to relevant matters
- Perform KYC record approval in accordance to the Global, Regional and Local regulations, policies and procedures as appropriate .
- Responsible for the review of KYC information and perform analysis on high risk clients in identifying potential risks. Recommendation of mitigating controls and/or relationship strategy as appropriate.
- Contribute to the AML approvals for Base / internal account opening .
- Assist to provide advice and interpretation on the application of relevant AML KYC policies, guidelines and related documentation
- Contribution to conduct required AML training to the business’s related stakeholders in Compliance.
- Oversight the CitiKYC related issues, e.g. track of aging CitiKYC records, iCAP status, governance inquires and etc.
- Assist in the implementation of ad hoc project
Qualifications / Experience:
- University Degree with 4-5 years’ experience in banking/financial services, preferably in global programs exposure
- Working knowledge of APAC AML regulatory requirements relating to KYC
- ACAMS Certification will be an advantage, will be required to obtain AML-related Industry Certifications if not already have
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to execute multiple tasks at the same time
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong IT tools competency especially PowerPoint/EXCEL and Spotfire an advantage
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs