BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!
- Investigate alerts escalated by Level B1 in accordance with Group policies and procedures. Level B2, which is under Compliance’s responsibility, will make a final decision either to release, reject, or escalate to the third level of the framework based on the investigation and supporting documents prepared by Level B1.
- Keep updated on developments on sanctions, embargoes and related KYC/AML/CFT/Sanctions laws and regulations.
- Implement sanctions monitoring standards in line with Head office and Regional policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Responsible for the production of services consisting of Level B2 review of Level B1 analysis and supporting documents (where applicable), to make a decision to release, reject, or escalate according to the procedure in place. The role is performed by :
- utilizing the appropriate systems, procedures and resources to perform the service;
- closely monitoring the delivery of service and taking all necessary actions required to meet quality standards;
- reporting incidents and/or oversight with comprehensive details to Management, and/or relevant authorities / decision maker(s).
- Responsible for managing stakeholder relationships (Level A, Level B1, Group/APAC/Local Financial Security, and/or any other relevant stakeholders) :
- By conducting regular operational business reviews and maintaining good communications with Group/APAC Financial Security and/or Local Compliance Officers ;
- By giving descending feedbacks to Level A on alerts wrongly escalated to Level B;
- By ensuring that the Level B1 staff receive regular feedbacks and trainings related to the handling of alerts;
- By informing regularly his/her management and contributing to any other reports required by the management.
- Responsible for contributing to the filtering activity by personally handling screening on the filtering platform SHINE, especially at times of high volumes in order to ensure timely provision of service, and by providing their expertise and guidance to the team members.
- Contribute to the Permanent Control framework.
- Contribute to regulatory audit missions.
- Contribute to ad-hoc project initiatives.
Experience & Competencies:
- Experience in banking industry in the area of Financial Sanctions and AML alert analysis process and related issues.
- Good understanding of corporate banking and trade finance operational processes and flows.
- Familiar, proactive and alert with international AML regulations and financial sanctions.
- Good communication skills and eager to learn.
- Analytical and with an eye for accurate details.
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently.
- Knowledge of the payment filtering tool FircoSoft will be an advantage.
- Relevant experience in trade finance flows would be preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and consult at all levels.
- Ability to organize, to manage stress and promote objectives.
- Committed to confidentiality, integrity and objectivity.
- Flexible working style.