- Conduct reviews of existing clients for status, data veracity and amendments, status, country of incorporation and assign appropriate risk classification.
- Conduct appropriate background screening for approving third party payments.
- Reviewing and closing hits in proprietary tool that result from daily screening against clients / officials names of client databases
- Conduct post transaction AML surveillance for Institutional IB clients.
- Assist in coordination of monthly metrics reporting and performed testing of newly created metrics recording procedure.
- Assisting with CID / AML Adhoc projects / tasks.
- Evaluating and Approving new customer account documentations and supporting information in order to determine whether they satisfy the client on-boarding identification requirements as per Credit Suisse policies and procedures.
- Verify the identity of prospective new clients across Investment Banking division of Credit Suisse including verification with Global Sanctions and Reputational Risk screening.
- Conduct the background screening on the Client name & other officials’ names using tools such as World Check / Lexis Nexis / Factiva.
- Interact with the front office to ensure that proper account documentation is obtained from the customer prior to approving client on boarding.
- Interface with and provide support to the firm’s international and domestic Client on-boarding, Client ID and Anti-Money Laundering and Operations groups.
- Reviews and Approvals of Static Data Amendments for existing customer accounts.
- Undertake specific due diligence assignments in conjunction with regional oversight as required, including but not limited to, Finders/Consultants, Reputation Risk, Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs).
- Preparation of Monthly / Daily Management Statistics and Dashboard.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Law or Economics; an advanced degree such as MBA will be preferred.
- Core knowledge of Client Identification, KYC documentation, Anti Money Laundering, regulatory processes relating to securities industry.
- Prior work experience preferably in Securities Industry with MNC Bank, Exchanges, and Regulatory Organizations
- Strong communication skills and comfortable dealing with employees, senior management, compliance officers, front office and other staff.
- Numerate and have good PC skills with MS Office (Excel/ Word/ PowerPoint).
- Strong Analytical skills, with ability to think laterally and challenge conventional wisdom
- Experience with international organization and ability to work in a multinational environment.
- Fluency in English is essential.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs