Takeaway.com NV (“Takeaway.com”) is looking for a compliance officer. It is a new function with this growing company. The shares in Takeaway.com have been listed on Euronext Amsterdam since 30 September 2016. In addition, an (indirect) participation of Takeaway.com, Takeaway.com Payments BV (“TPSP”), has requested a license from De Nederlandsche Bank as a payment service provider. This entity will also provide cross-border payment services for a number of foreign subsidiaries of Takeaway.com. The compliance officer will therefore be expected to co-focus on the relevant legislation and regulations in the framework outlined above.
- The compliance officer preferably has a legal, risk or accountancy / controlling degree at HBO / WO level and has at least 3 years experience in the area of financial regulation.
- The compliance officer is also prepared to continue to delve into legal issues. An independent critical view is necessary.
- The compliance officer can translate legal and business economics into clear policy proposals taking into account the business objectives.
- Knowledge of or experience with data and IT security is recommended.
- Work in a fast growing company
- Being part of a new, young, professional and international team
- A competitive salary including 8% holiday allowance
- Travel costs 1st class public transportation
- Pension plan 50% paid by Takeaway.com
- 25 holidays a year on a full-time basis
- An office location within the heart of Amsterdam (5 min. From Central Station)
- Internal as well as external schoolings and conferences
- Awesome team events