We offer good basic salaries, career development based on ability rather than tenure, individual and team incentives and a very entrepreneurial work atmosphere. The business offers a specialist, boutique feel but with the opportunity to develop your career quickly by working with a highly experienced and internationally recognised senior management team.
- Relationships with Contractors/Placements:
- Have complete ownership over maintaining and building relationships with contractors on a regular basis.
- Remind recruitment of consultants of any and all contractors approaching the end of their assignment as a minimum of 6 weeks or 1/3 of the assignment before the end.
- Understand compliance within the parameters that the business trades within.
- Be the first point of contact for all consultants to challenge and understand contractor working structures.
- Manage and mitigate risk of the company contractor portfolio (in terms of payroll and taxation) this would be managed with a traffic light system to highlight potential areas of concern within the business.
- To manage the accurate raising and termination of contracts in a timely fashion and to be commercial in taking into account client contractual requirements when setting up new contracts.
- To oversee all day-to-day contract and legal queries.
- To review and negotiate commercial contracts and non-disclosure agreements with clients and suppliers.
- To research and advise the Directors and the Company on UK and foreign employment/tax law and regulatory compliance matters.
- To ensure the creation and maintenance of files for each client and contractor. To liaise with Clients and Contractors and external legal advisors with regards to their contracts and answer all queries as necessary.
- To ensure legal compliance of all contracts / suppliers and clients.
- To research potential solutions worldwide
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Experience in Contracts/Compliance within a recruitment company before.
- Experience within a healthcare recruitment company. (Desirable)
- Ambitious, for both yourself and the company that you are a part of.
- Self-starter that is able to work consistently without continuous management and instruction.
- To be understanding and reactive to the needs of other employees (on both a professional and personal level) and be able to work well in a friendly team environment.
- Show a high regard and respect for the company’s culture, values, ambitions and rules.
- To work in an organised and methodical way, whilst consistently keeping accurate records of your work
- To be resilient in the face of failure and continue to aim for success regardless of hurdles, with the support of the company.