Care UK Residential Care Services is a fast growing care company with ambitious growth plans. The company also has a range of existing contractual relationships with Local Authorities and NHS bodies which include detailed performance and reporting obligations which need to managed and developed. The role provides support and guidance to our operational team in the monitoring and management of these contract obligations in order to deliver the required levels of compliance. The role provides a focus for monitoring compliance activity across the business and in delivering performance improvement.
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are being followed.
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- Disseminate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities.
- Produce regular compliance reports for internal purposes and for contractual partners where required.
- Explore how systems technology could provide oversight and monitoring in all required areas.
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes.
- Discuss emerging compliance issues with management or employees.
- Provide employee training on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures.
- Provide assistance to internal or external auditors in compliance reviews.
- Create, Design, implement improvements in communication, monitoring, or enforcement of compliance standards.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Ability to perform effective stakeholder management in challenging environments
- Effective communication skills
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Ability to influence senior decision makers
- Able to work effectively across functional teams
- Able to multi-task, prioritise and have good time management skills