You will be assisting the Head of Compliance of the branch and the Senior Compliance Officer in their functions.
- Covering Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”), countering the financing of terrorism (“CFT”), sanctions (including investigating suspicious transactions which are escalated to Compliance) and Anti-bribery and corruption.
- Work as an independent and professional compliance risk adviser thereby helping the business in developing ethics and risk culture and in managing its compliance risks.
- Conduct monitoring activities in areas of Compliance work e.g. Know-Your-Customer, Anti-Money Laundering, capital markets activities.
- Communicate to staff on all updated compliance regulations.
- To succeed in the Compliance Officer Role, you will need to have direct relevant experience.
- Three to five years’ experience in a compliance role.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentations skills.
- Audit background preferred.