- You will be working in a team of experienced compliance professionals with whom you will share the responsibility for overall compliance policies and guidance within Vistra Netherlands.
- In cooperation with the team you will be performing and ensuring the activities in accordance with the annual Compliance Plan. Furthermore you provide input for the quarterly compliance report for Group Compliance, the bi-annual compliance reports for the Management Team and the ISI report for the Dutch Central Bank.
- You will be part of the process of client approval, execute client reviews and report on AML and sanctions for the Business Unit you serve as a dedicated Compliance Officer. Together with the Business Unit you ensure a proper preparation for discussing client risks at the Vistra Risk Committee and ensure the relevant documentation will be present and complete when accepting a client in the Vistra Business Committee. Within the business team you liaise with the Business Unit Directors Legal & Finance and support them in their first line compliance role.
Qualifications and other requirements
- We are looking for an experienced compliance professional with a good understanding of relevant laws and regulations and how these can impact trust offices.
- You have a Master’s degree in Law, complemented by a certified compliance course/degree.
- You have gained approximately 5 years’ experience in a compliance role within. Compliance experience with a financial service provider is a must have, should you have experience with a trust office; that would be considered as an absolute pre.
- You have a clear affinity with integrity, culture and soft control topics and you have good communication- and judgment skills with on the other hand a presence of necessary countervailing power. Acting as monitoring- as well as advising professional.
- We are looking for resilience and strength of character and the capacity to challenge and influence whilst remaining commercially focused.
- You have the ability to clearly explain regulatory compliance and compliance risks develop sound mitigation strategies and find workable solutions.
- You have excellent Dutch and English communication skills.
Sign Up to Bookmark Jobs, Keep Track of Completed Applications and Receive Recommended Jobs