Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Compliance Monitoring Officer.
Based in London, the successful candidate will work in conjunction with the Group Risk & Compliance Director (GRCD) and assist in the ongoing development and review of the Company’s risk based thematic Compliance Monitoring Plan (CMP) to include:
- The Company’s pre-completion and post-completion originated mortgage business;
- All outsourced third party performance in respect of the Company’s back book;
- Affirm business strengths and raise areas of weakness via feedback and reporting lines.
In addition, you will have responsibility for the execution of the Company’s CMP, ensuring customer accounts are handled in accordance with both regulatory requirements and the Company’s policies and procedures. You will assist in the management of Financial Crime risks, ongoing review of the Company’s policies to ensure regulatory compliance and assist the Company on changes in relevant regulation and regulatory compliance, specifically with respect to retain financial services.
Education & Experience:
- At least 3years experience in a Compliance role within retail mortgage financial Services preferred.
- A team-worker who must be able to build working relationships and interact with colleagues and wider Group stakeholders.
- Understanding of primary business systems and procedures.
- Good communication skills.
- Analytical and investigative skills.
- Good organisational and administrative skills.
- Financial Crime, AML/DPA experience.